The Gourmet Coffees Market is Large, and Ever-Evolving
There is a lot happening in the coffee market, and that is true every week. In this blog post we will give some of the recent news related to gourmet coffees around the world.
For the foreseeable future, a big factor in the coffee market will be climate change; affecting crops, farmers, prices, and product quality.
Recent Coffee News:
- There continue to be new coffees, including pods, infused with Marijuana; but it is a niche market.
- A professor has a infused coffee with Resveratrol (found in grapes - and wine) - read more.
- There is a growing movement in California to label coffee as having carcinogenic chemicals.
- Actor Hugh Jackman has a network of socially conscious coffee shops, supporting health initiatives.
- Coffee is booming in Brasil.
- Coffee seems healthy - for many reasons - and you get most benefit with that early-morning cup.
- Climate Change bringing warnings over food security - read more here.
You can find out more about coffee using our Custom Coffee Search Engine, which filters out many non-coffee results!