There are Many Coffee Alternatives
** NOTE ** If you got here by typing in our URL, MushroomBeverages.com, that URL is for sale! Contact Us
Coffee is not the only hot drink out there, and not everyone can drink coffee. Its nice sometimes to try something new, just fore variety! We have compiled a list of some of the more intersting choices. Tea has an almost-unlimited variety of flavors, and there are many more choices. Some are herbal blends, and there are even mushroom blends now. (We tried one, Mud/Wtr, and it is not very good - in fact here is a very humorous review of just how bad Mud/Wtr is).
Here are some of the choices (in non particular order)
- Chicory coffee
- Matcha tea
- Golden milk
- Lemon water.
- Yerba mate
- Chai tea
- Rooibos tea
- Roasted Fig
- Beetroot blends
- Apple cider vinegar
- Protein Drinks
- Dandelion Tea
- Yerba Mate, and similar drinks made from the Holly tree (including Yaupon, and Guayusa)
- Eucalyptus tea (you can just go pick the leaves, and brew)
- nuJo (blend of organic quinoa, chicory root, orange peel, cloves, allspice, and superfood MCT coconut oil)
- Choffy, Teechino, or Pero (blends of seeds, fruits, nuts, and organic herbs like chicory, carob, dandelion, and barley)
- Green Tea (it has EGCG, a very healthy ingredient)
- Warm Milk with Turmeric and Honey
- Chocolate Milk
- Orzo (Barley) 'Coffee'
- Warm water, to start your day, and wash the Esophagus clean
- Fruit Jucies such as Orange, Concord Grape, or Grapefruit Juice
- Various milk alternatives, such as Soy Milk or Cashew Milk, perhaps warmed? With Turmeric & Honey!
- Herbal 'Coffees'
- Mushroom drinks (still has some caffeine)